Sunday, December 12, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 12

I've been sick the last few days so I've missed some Days of Christmas. Daily projects just aren't my cup of tea! (I say that with a smile on my face) Because of being sick, I'm actually sticking a few photos in today as I felt better to play with the camera a bit.

Please remember on these next photos that I am learning and playing with my camera. I know I have much to learn. Any tips or comments are much appreciated. ;)

This is my DAY 12 photo to get me back on track with my photo project:
Day 12- 25 Days

Three bonus photos for the day:

Day 12- 25 Days BONUS#2

Day 12- 25 Days BONUS

All three of these photos were taken with NO flash, using a tripod.

1 comment:

Karen Kyle Ericson said...

Awww nice shots! I really like the teddy bear ornament. I've been shooting my decorations too and need to get some on my blog. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!