Thursday, July 29, 2010

TUT - Enjoyment 7-29

This weeks theme was something that we enjoy. I enjoy quite a bit but I narrowed it down to the butterfly house at my local botanical gardens. It's a very nice house, lots of butterflies in and out of the house. They truly are some of the most beautiful gardens I've ever seen.

My friend Deanna, enjoys her bike rides. Be sure to check her blog out to get her story behind her photo!

Team Up Thursday, hosted by Megan of Mental Inventory and Melody of the HipMomma's Journal is about teaming up with another person, choosing a weekly theme, sending it to each other to make a diptych and post it on our blogs to share with other. We are also posting our diptych on the Flickr Team Up Thursday group.

My good friend Deanna of ME (Momentary Exposures) and I have decided to team up together for this project. Deanna lives in Illinois and I am in Virginia. This is also our way to help each other work on our photography but encouraging motivation, inspiration and feedback to each other.

No comments: